No seasonal collections, no waste
Over the years, fashion has evolved into a mega-industry. Spawning unfair and unsustainable systems of production, it has now reached a breaking point where many consumers refuse to look away. We asked ourselves how we could be part of the industry without taking part in destructive practices and decided to follow 4 Golden Rules:
- Make a product last. Putting quality and design first is the core of sustainability
- Slow and steady wins the race. One impeccable wardrobe, no overhyped collections
- Made in Europe only. A healthy work environment and fair wage for the people we work with is a must, not a plus
- Always a fair price. You pay for the quality of the product itself, not for the marketing machine around it
Building one impeccable wardrobe
Teym sets a new bar for sustainable fashion by building One Impeccable Wardrobe. One item at a time, we’re creating the pieces we’ve spent years searching for. Developed in our Amsterdam atelier and made in Europe, Teym’s products guarantee outstanding design, expert quality and honest production at a fair price. Successfully started off with The Parka in 2015, piece by piece we are adding classic pieces to a slowly growing collection. Stay tuned!
Magnificent products at a fair price
We believe honest products should also have an honest price tag. We produce in the same European factories as well known designer brands, but our prices are lower. How come? We skip unnecessary costs by eliminating middlemen and expensive marketing campaigns. You only pay for an impeccable product.
How we do it:
- We don’t let you pay for middlemen or expensive marketing campaigns
- We run our organization efficient as greased lightning
- We don’t do sales – at Teym you have a fair price the entire year round
Ethically produced in Europe only
One Impeccable Wardrobe that lasts forever starts with high quality materials and top-notch production. A healthy work environment and fair wage for the people we work with is an absolute must. We produce in Europe to avoid the adverse effects of global transport and to be able to visit our factories on a regular basis. Our production guidelines:
- The factories we work with offer a healthy work environment and fair wage
- Cutting edge craftsmanship
- Top-notch materials with a sustainable lifespan
- We only work with people we like – no assholes
Tested until perfect
Did you know most companies never ever test their products? We are 100% confident about our products as we’ve tested them over and over again. Riding our bikes through unstoppable showers to test The Parka and binge watching our favourite TV-shows on the couch for days to try out our comfortable Sweatsuit. We only launch a new product at the moment we’re literally head over heels about it so you can enjoy it for years to come.
- We have an average amount of 9 samples before a product is added to our wardrobe. It’s all in the details
- We test on different body types and sizes, to find the perfect fit for everyone
- Developing a new item takes a full year. From finding the perfect materials to testing the durability, we make sure our products tick all the boxes
- We always incorporate our customers and friends in the design process. Your opinion is very valuable to us
Meet Maxime, our devoted founder
“Small steps, big plans. Teym arose from a fatigue with the fashion industry’s practices combined with my everlasting quest for impeccable wardrobe staples. It all started off with The Parka (2014), something I had been looking for for years. I quit my job as a designer for a big fashion house and took the plunge. Ever since I have been working on Teym’s Impeccable Wardrobe every day.
With Teym I’m building a smart company that is independent of investors, eco-friendly and sustainable. To do so, I keep Teym’s team small to stay flexible and personal. This allows me to put all my energy into perfectioning our impeccable wardrobe for the years to come.”